On February 25, 2013 in downtown Minneapolis, MinnCLE is hosting the Care of the Aging Conference. Sessions include:
- The Latest Practices and Strategies for Management of Extreme Symptoms Near End of Life: Palliative Sedation and Alternatives
- Overview of Powers and Duties of Third-Party Decision-Makers: “Who You Gonna Call?”
- Inside the Office of Health Facility Complaints: Why Won’t They Just Go Away and Leave Us Alone?
- Families vs. Privacy: To Tell or Not to Tell – We Have the Answers!
- Nursing Home Admission and Discharge Disputes: Law and Litigation
- The Power of Apology