I am delighted to be a guest on the Diane Rehm show tomorrow.
- Montana’s House of Representatives passed a bill that could imprison doctors for assisting in suicide. Legislation is pending in other states to make it legal. A panel joins Diane to discuss the legal and political debate over end-of-life issues.
- Thaddeus Pope – director of the Health Law Institute and associate law professor at Hamline University School of Law.
- Dr. Joanne Lynn – geriatrician, hospice physician and director of the Altarum Institute Center on Elder Care and Advanced Illness.
- Dr. Krayton Kerns – doctor of veterinary medicine and Republican member of the Montana Legislature.
- Barbara Coombs Lee – president, Compassion & Choices, and chief petitioner of the 1997 Oregon Death with Dignity Act. She was a nurse and physician assistant before becoming a private attorney.