Two student prizes are offered through the Australasian Assiciation of Bioethics & Health Law Conferences
- The John McPhee prize in health, law and ethics: a topic related to health, law and ethics
- The Max Charlesworth prize in bioethics: ethical issues arising in relation to medicine, the health sciences or health care in general from any of the disciplines that offer a perspective on such issues, including philosophy, bioethics, law, social theory, sociology, anthropology, psychology, feminism, linguistics, cultural studies, history, literary theory and literature
- Not to exceed 5000 words
- Essay should conform to the requirements for submission to the Journal of Bioethical Inquiry and submitted as a word document attachment
Date of submission
- Friday 27 June 2014 (by COB)
- The winner[s] will be invited to present their paper at this year’s conference.
- Complimentary registration fees at the conference
- Assistance to travel to the conference may also be provided
- One year’s subscription to AABHL membership
- The winner[s] should submit the winning essay to the Journal of Bioethical Inquiry. Mention should be made in the cover letter that the paper has been awarded the prize.