The 5th International Conference on Advance Care Planning and End-of-Life Care (ACPEL) will be held from 9 to 12 September 2015 in Munich, Germany. The Call for Abstracts is open until 15 Feb 2015.
Already booked sessions include:
- Does the plan actually represent what the patient wanted? – Susan Hickman, Respecting Choices
- ACP in Palliative Care Evaluation of implementation – Rebecca Sudore, UCSF School of Medicine, San Francisco
- Setting the agenda for the next two years – Sara Davison, Dpt of Nephrology, University of Alberta
- What do we know about the economic case? – Josie Dixon, LSE London, GB
- Nationwide adoption of an ACP program by a large U.S. health provider (HMO) – Daniel Johnson, Kaiser Permanente
- Facilitator Training and (Re-)Certification – Bud Hammes, Respecting Choices, La Crosse