Posted on May 6, 2015 at 5:30 AM
Check out this 2-day conference on transplant ethics by the Mayo Clinic.
- Ethical and Societal Issues in Transplantation
- Organ Allocation Systems in the United States
- Ethical Challenges in Living Donation
- Ethical Challenges Presented by New Advances in Transplantation
- Case Discussion: Addressing Difficult Choices in Mechanical Cardiac Support
- Case Discussion: Addressing Misattributed Paternity in Living Donors
- Facing the Changing Ethical Landscape in Transplantation
- Case Discussion: Addressing Parental Decision Making in Pediatric Transplantation
- Case Discussion: Transplant Research Ethics – Using Combined Heart-Liver Transplant for Highly Sensitized Patients; How to Advance the Field in an Era of Organ Scarcity
- Case Discussion: Age of Consent: Can Adolescent Donors Truly Provide Informed Consent?
- Case Discussion: Challenges in Recipient Selection for Composite Transplant
- Case Discussion: Addressing the Best Use of Donor Organs in High Risk Retransplantation