Master’s Degree in Ethics and Society: Spring 2017
The Master of Arts in Ethics and Society provides students with a solid grounding in moral theory and ethical practice in fields such as philosophy, theology, bioethics, research ethics, business and law.
– Doctoral programs in the humanities and biological and social sciences
– Professional degree programs in medicine and law
– Employment in a variety of fields including government, nonprofit, academia, business, and healthcare)
Engage in practicum experiences throughout the New York Metropolitan Area at:
– St. Barnabas Hospital
– Global Bioethics Initiative
– Generation Citizen
– Fordham University Institutional Review Board
– Families and Work Institute
– And more
Take courses tailored to your interests with course work in:
– Political Science
– Social Work
– Communications and Media
– And more
ASSISTANTSHIPS WITH STIPEND AND TUITION REMISSION OF OVER $11,000 AVAILABLE FOR SPRING REGISTRATION!
Students are admitted on a rolling basis. For spring admission, please apply by late November.
Fellowship Opportunity for NIDA-Funded HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute: Summer 2017
Now in its sixth year, the Fordham University HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute (RETI) is now accepting applications for the 2017 Summer Institute and Mentored Research Program.
This NIDA-funded program, directed by Center for Ethics Education Director and Principal Investigator, Dr. Celia B. Fisher, provides early career investigators in the social, behavioral, medical and public health fields with an opportunity to gain research ethics training.
– Attend two summer training institutes with fully funded travel and lodging beginning July 13-21, 2017 in New York City
-Receive a $20,000 grant to conduct a mentored research study that will contribute to evidence-based HIV and drug abuse research ethics practice
– Join an international network of scholars examining current challenges in HIV and drug abuse research ethics
Applications are due February 25th, 2017, subject to availability of funds. Applicants will be notified of award decisions by April 15, 2017.