Posted on October 19, 2017 at 8:46 AM
Join me at “Dying in the Americas 2018” from March 21-25, 2018 in Henderson, Nevada.
Be a part of the change that is taking place in the Right-to-Die movement. Participants from Canada, the U.S., and Latin America will come together to share best practices, learn from each other, and find inspiration and insight.
Dying in the Americas 2018 will take place March 21-25, 2018, at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, Nevada, a serene city in the foothills between the Hoover Dam and Lake Meade to the east and Las Vegas to the northwest.
Besides the great conference programming that you won’t want to miss, you can savor the area’s beautiful red-rock scenery with plenty of hiking, cycling, and boating options. Enjoy the nightlife in Las Vegas, with many shows, shops, and events to choose from. Our conference hotel rate is available for the days just before and after the conference if you would like to extend your stay. The hotel furnishes a shuttle several times a day into downtown Las Vegas, about 20 minutes away.
- The conference begins Wednesday, March 21 with a 6:30pm reception and program.
- Conference programming ends Saturday, March 24 at 4:30pm.
- You are welcome to participate in small group action workshops on Sunday from 9am to noon.
- Medical and hospice personnel, palliative care specialists, media, and anyone interested in improving the quality of Dying in the Americas are invited to attend. Join us to discuss the questions:
- What are the best practices for a peaceful death currently available in the Americas?
- How can we make sure that everyone has access to this care?