Are you proud of the work you are doing with older adults and the innovative solutions you engage? Do you have best practices you’d like to share? The American Society on Aging invites you to submit a proposal to present at the 2019 Aging in America Conference.
The 2019 conference will have a strong focus on critical and emergent topics facing the field of aging, as well as cutting-edge and responsive programmatic, research, policy and advocacy efforts. Potential interest areas include:
- Emergency/disaster readiness
- Housing and transportation access
- Cubstance use/opioid crisis
- Multiple aspects of dementia, technology and aging
- Shifting policy and legislative issues affecting older adults.
Additionally, AIA welcomes proposals spanning the theme of aging that offer innovative policies, programs, practices, models, businesses and learning.