|Event Tile:||10th European Epidemiology and Public Health Congress|
Euro Epidemiology Conference 2020 will focus on the latest and exciting innovations in all areas of Epidemiology and Public Health which offers a unique opportunity for investigators across the globe to meet, network, and perceive new scientific innovations. This year’s annual congress highlights the theme,“ Exploring the emerging transitions in Epidemiology and Public Health ” which reflects the innovative progress in Epidemiology and Public health.
The two days conference includes workshops, symposiums, special keynote sessions conducted by eminent and renowned speakers who excel in the field of Epidemiology and Public health which include: Nutrition and Health, Diabetes & its Complications, Obesity and Health Risks, Metabolism and Metabolic Disorders, Child and adolescent health, Chronic and Infectious Diseases, Oral & Dental Health, Mental Health and Mental Disorders, Healthcare & Hospital Management, Reproductive Medicine & Women’s Health, Cardiac Disorders & its complications, Primary and Occupational Health, Nursing and Health care, Cancer Epidemiology, Health Care Technologies and Tele-Medicine, Environment, Climate and Urban health, Public Health Policy and Administration, Health systems and economics, Veterinary Public Health, Healthcare and Alternative Medicine.
Benefits of Attending:
• Exchange ideas and network with leading healthcare experts, epidemiologists, researchers, clinicians, public health professionals and researchers from more than 40 countries.
• Discuss ways to collaborate in putting quality initiatives in place throughout the Epidemiology and Public health study and Epidemiology and Public Health.
• Participants can gain direct access to a core audience of professionals and decision makers and can increase visibility through branding and networking at the conference.
• Learn and discuss key news and challenges with senior level speakers.
• With presentations, panel discussions, roundtable discussions, and workshops, we cover every topic from top to bottom, from global macro issues to strategies to tactical issues