|Event Tile:||6th World Congress and Exhibition on Antibiotics and Antibiotic Resistance|
|LOCATION:||LONDON, UK, United Kingdom|
6th World Congress and Exhibition on Antibiotics and Antibiotic Resistance
Theme: Challenges and New Concepts in Antibiotics Research
June 03-04, 2019 | London, UK
Conference series takes pleasure in inviting the Health care community across the globe to attend the 6th World Congress and Exhibition on Antibiotics and Antibiotic Resistance during June 03-04, 2019, London, UK with a motto to Challenges and New Concepts in Antibiotics Research, which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Antibiotics 2019 is a platform to discuss and learn about the latest advancements in the field of Antibiotics and Antibiotic Resistance as the world’s consideration turned regarding the urgency of new antibiotics as the antimicrobial resistance is growing day by day. Many developed nations and International health organizations are trying to focus of the current situation and making new policies to prevent the adverse effects of Antibiotic resistance.
The 2-day conference gathers researchers, academia, labs, Drug Manufacturers, government agencies, health professionals, hospitals, young investigators, pharma and labs and presents their opinions through key notes, and case study presentations. This conference lays a platform for all the researchers working in the field of Antibiotics to know the latest developments and the current situation of the Antibiotic resistance problem.
Privileges for Speakers:
• You can Attend Scientific and Technical Sessions
• Complete Conference Kit
• Certificate Accreditation by the International Organizing Committee
• Abstracts will be published in conference souvenirs & Related International Journals
• Abstracts will be provided with DOI by cross reference
• Pre-Conference and Post-Conference Networking
• Networking and collaborating with peer researchers and industrial personals
• Interested Participants can conduct workshop/Symposia.
• B2B meetings/Scientific networking for Research collaborations
For Further details please visit: https://antibiotics.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistance.
We appreciate your time and look forward towards your positive response.
Emily Fields | Conference director
47 Churchfield Road | London, W3 6AY, UK