Bronx, New York, United States
The Fordham Center for Ethics Education seeks a qualified individual to administer an established, federally funded
HIV Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute.
POSITION TITLE:Program Administrator (grant funded, continuation is contingent upon grant funding)
- Ongoing communication with institute faculty, advisory council members and fellows.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive institute promotion and recruitment plan.
- Organize program curriculum and conduct literature searches for latest articles and resources in the field.
- Schedule and coordinate advisory council meetings and intensive summer training institute, including:
coordinating travel, housing, room reservations, teaching schedules, mentor-fellow communications, and
- Program budget management and annual reporting to funding agency.
- Data entry and analysis of institute outcome measures.
- Maintenance of institute website, resources platform, listserv, Blackboard account and newsletter.
- Master’s or doctoral degree in a related field.
- Evidence of ethics and social science research methods training
- Experience as a research assistant or project coordinator
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience planning and coordinating events
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experienced user of MS Office suite and SPSS
- Experience in web design a plus
- Experience or knowledge of HIV prevention field a plus
For information on the Institute, please visit: www.Fordham.edu/Ethicsinstitute
Full Position Description available at:
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
START DATE: As soon as possible
SEND LETTER, RESUME TO: Celia B. Fisher, Ph.DDirector, Center for Ethics EducationMarie Ward Doty University Endowed Chairfisher@fordham.edu
FORDHAM UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INSTITUTION