Posted: Monday, August 26th, 2019
||Tuesday, October 1st, 2019
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX, United States
The Center for Medical Ethics and Health Policy at Baylor College of Medicine is seeking a full-time Research Coordinator for a non-laboratory research position. The individual hired will be responsible for providing research support for a National Institutes of Health-funded projects on ethical, legal, and social implications of advances in neuroscience and psychiatric genomics.
- Provide research support for a new project on the neuroethics of emerging neurotechnologies, including organizing project files, scheduling project activities and meetings, and coordinating with co-investigators, collaborators, and project personnel in multiple sites to move project forward.
- Maintain project databases and track and report on project components to ensure timelines are adhered to and deadlines met.
- Conduct comprehensive literature searches on bioethics literature.
- Assist with interview and survey instrument development and qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Assist with manuscript preparation and references for publication.
- Help develop project protocol and coordinate updates throughout the project.
- Perform other duties based on project needs.
Required: Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
Required: One year of relevant experience.
Apply at: https://jobs.bcm.edu/job/Houston-Research-Coordinator-II-Texa/583968300/