Posted: Tuesday, February 6th, 2018
CHRISTUS Health is offering a paid internship in Ethics for the Summer of 2018 at our system office in Dallas, Texas. Ranked among the top 5 Catholic health systems in the United States by size, the CHRISTUS Health system includes more than 40 hospitals and facilities in six U.S. states, Chile, Colombia and six states in Mexico, with assets of more than $4.6 billion. Whether seeking care in Alexandria Louisiana, or Coahuila, Mexico, patients discover that the healing spirit is alive at CHRISTUS Health.
A meaningful educational experience for a college or grad student to gain valuable experience in their field of study while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities which include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in the areas of clinical ethics and organizational ethics.
• Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in one of the following fields: theology, philosophy, medical humanities, pre-law, pre-med, healthcare administration, or other healthcare related fields.
• Knowledge of bioethics or Catholic moral theology; familiarity with the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services preferred
• PC and Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
• Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
• Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
• At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.
Contact Name: Angelina Williams
Contact Title: Human Resource Recruiter
Contact Phone: 469-282-2212
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, follow this link: https://careers.christushealth.org/jobsearch/job-details/ethics-intern/5000310808406/1/External/