Posted: Sunday, February 5th, 2017
We are seeking applications from undergraduate students who wish to gain valuable experience in research through a summer internship at the Neuroethics research unit. The selected candidate will be involved in research being conducted to explore the ethical, clinical, research and policy aspects of neuroscience. The paid internship will be up to 12 weeks, from May to August 2017. The intent of the program is principally, but not solely, to support promising applicants for future funded positions as a Université de Montréal or McGill University master’s student supervised at the Neuroethics research unit, IRCM.
• Undergraduate studies in social science, philosophy or neuroscience
• Genuine interest in neuroethics
• Independent and self-motivated
• Positive, collegial, enthusiastic attitude
• Previous experience with literature reviews
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Publication and scientific communication experience an asset
• Interdisciplinary teamwork experience
• Written and spoken English or French
Submission of applications: 4 p.m. on February 28, 2017. Start date: May 2017.
If you wish to apply, submit by email your CV, transcripts, cover letter and two reference letters to: Roxanne Caron, research coordinator, Neuroethics Research Unit (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.