Posted: Monday, October 14th, 2019
The Division of Ethics within the Department of Medical Humanities and Ethics invites applications for a tenure track faculty position to begin in the fall of 2020. The Division seeks candidates who will contribute to its expanding research program in bioethics and teaching across the health sciences. Candidates should have a strong record of scholarship and funded research, a passion for teaching and mentoring and demonstrated skills in collaborating across disciplines. We welcome applications from scholars trained in the social sciences, law, humanities and other related disciplines. While areas of specialization and methodologies are open, we encourage applicants with scholarly interests in artificial intelligence, neuroscience, clinical translational medicine, and/or health disparities to apply.
- MD, PhD, JD or other doctoral-level degree and a focus on bioethics.
- Track record of externally funded research and peer-reviewed publications.
- Experience developing collaborations across specialties and disciplines.
- Proven record as an inspiring teacher and mentor.
- Well-developed communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest, a statement of your research and teaching experience, CV, writing sample (not more than 25 pages) and three letters of reference. Review of applications will begin December 1, 2019, and will continue until the position is filled.
All applications must be submitted ONLINE at https://pa334.peopleadmin.com/postings/4290
Questions? Please contact:
Program Director, Division of Ethics
Department of Medical Humanities and Ethics,